Style essentials are the building blocks of a solid and functional style–they are classic pieces and trend-proof garments. These essentials are staples that are both basic and versatile. Here is a list of what I think solidifies a wardrobe. 1. The Little Black Dress feminine, yet classy. it can be worn to virtually any occasion, although, the best part about the LBD: with the addition of different accessorite, it can look like an entirely new and different outfit.
2. Camel Trench Coat i have always found that neutral hues are the foundation of creating a classic wardrobe. this wear-with-all piece can be worn from day to night. it will always look stylish, yet never fall out of style.
3. Straight Leg Dark Wash Denim dark navy jeans go with absolutely everything. for a day look wear it with a cami, cardigan, and flats. for a night look wear pumps, fancy top, and a blazer.
4. White Blouse there is nothing more versatile as a white button down blouse; however, it is essential that it fits properly. When worn in the workplace, it can give you a polished professional look, yet it can also be paired down by rolling up the sleeves and throwing it over a pair of skinnies.
5. Opaque Black Tights the most classic of accessories that can easily be thrown under your favorite frock to totally transform the look, taking it to an entirely different level.
6. Timeless Cardigan in a fabric like cashmere or wool, the timeless cardigan will wear perfect over everything from a simple tank to the aforementioned blouse. modernize it by investing in a cardigan with embellishments or gold buttons.
8. Ballet Flats an item that every woman should own. whether you plan to sport them day-to-day, or simply wear them to take a break from stilettos, from age nine to ninety-nine, ballet flats are a definite staple for all females.
9. Walking Boots every great wardrobe has a quality pair of boots–they can be worn with jeans, skirts, and can even be used to pair down a dress (see Riding Boots)
10. Basic V-Neck Tee a v-neck tee, especially a white one, should be an absolute must in anybody’s closet–it can be easily dressed up or down, not to mention, it is simple to style and accessorize.